Friday, April 9, 2010

New Pickups

Manhattan Portage J Bag that I kinda stole from Qyel. 15 bucks!

Nans bought me and Qyel matching bike gear, super tight padded shorts (balls savers) and super bright long-sleeve shirt. We are both wearing it tomorrow for Friday Night Crew haha

Got a Vittoria Randonneur Cross 32c wheel that i jumped on because it had a sweet 3m strip around it. But I got a little too excited and go the wrong tube size :/. Also picked up $10 soma clips off some CL dude. Lastly, best pickup ever, the Kool Stop Bead Jack!!! Makes mounting tires a fun little game, instead of impossible. Seriously.. if you get a bike you need one of these babies, only 16.99 on Ebay. Tried it out by putting on a Bontrager wheel on my old Deep V.

I got bored of my bike again and threw on some stickers Qyel gave me. Check out the pics below.
Hella Flush & Illest from Fatlace, and FLWrider






1 comment:

  1. dope backpack and the stickers too, im liking where you place your illest sticker

    ReplyDelete