Saturday, September 11, 2010

2000 Cannondale Multisport 2000 Caad4

I must really like cannondales, or others hate them and keep selling them to me!

First the bad:
-whoever owned this before me (triathlete) didn't take very good care of the bike, lots of scratches on the parts and frame and an aerobar pad is missing
-front derailleurs/shifters doesn't work so it's stuck on the 53 chainring.
-wheels are not very true, lots of wobble and brake rub + -rear brake gets kinda of stuck..

And now the good:
-it was only 85 bucks!
-i think this bike actually fits me (kinda)
-it looks beautiful and it has ultegra components

So yeah, it was a hell of a deal so I couldn't really pass it up.. AND since I got it for so cheap I can afford a legit tune up for the bike. Also qyel dented my CAAD8frame which i just frickin got 4 days ago =(

SPECS
Year: 2000
Frame: CAAD4 6061 T6 Aluminum
Fork: ACD Aero Carbon Fiber Composite
Wheels, Hubs, Spokes: Spinergy Spox, Spinergy Spox, PBO carbon spokes
Tires: Michelin Ironman 650c
Pedals: Speedplay
Crank: Shimano Ultegra, 39/53 teeth
Chain: SRAM PC-89R, 1/2 x 3/32"
Rear Cogs: 9-speed, 12 - 23 teeth
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-6500
Front/Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Shifters/Brakelevers: Shimano Ultegra STI Dual
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Dual Pivot brakes
Handlebars: Syntace Stratos 400
Stem: CODA Front Loader aluminum
Headset: 1" threadless Cane Creek C2
Saddle: Selle Italia Turbo Saddle Super*
Seat Post Cannondale C2 Carbon-wrapped
Color: Big Island Fade
Size: 52cm









No comments:

Post a Comment